March 16, 2009

Picture Posting Flurry

So I was just looking through our pictures for the last month, and realized that we have a ton of cute ones that I never got around to posting, so this is going to be a picture updating post. I'll start with the pictures from this last week with William and his Aunt Missy who came down for the week. William had SO much fun playing with Missy, and is going to be sad when he realizes she had to go back home to D.C. and can't play anymore.

Here is a picture of my English Garden Flower Basket. My mom and I got to take the class together and it was really fun. Something about being creative is always fun. I love being able to make something that is pretty.
Mark's mom was so nice to watch William while I took the class. After I got him we went to the mall for some lunch and shopping. While there William got to ride the bunny carousel for Easter. And even though he was super tired and ready for a nap, he still had a great time.


Now this picture I am almost embarrassed about. This is Mark blowing out the candles on his birthday cupcakes back on February 25th. Yes, I know, almost a month ago. We did celebrate a little bit, and went out to dinner, but between the uncertainty with what was going on with his work, and our ward dissolving, his birthday kind of got eclipsed. He was a good sport anyway, and at least he got the cupcakes he wanted (Sprinkles Red Velvet).

No comments: