It's getting tougher to find ways to make errands bearable for William (just ask Ali). He is prone to fits in public, and would rather stay home in his pajamas.
But shopping has its perks. William loves Trader Joe's for one reason: kid-sized shopping carts, which he calls "shopping trolleys", consistent with UK-based Charlie and Lola parlance.
Last week, we went to WholeFoods, and while Mommy shopped, I failed to find their little carts, but I did find one of the carts that had the kid's car attached to the front. Made his day.
April 20, 2009
Shopping
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Two bad we live on opposite coasts -- I think our kids would really get along.
1. Difficult to run errands with - check.
2. Is accompanied everywhere by a large blue blanket - check.
We'll have to try the cape trick -- seems like a good way to keep them from tripping on it (which Elliot is constantly doing.)
Post a Comment