I have been wanting to make a few things for the baby lately, and Mark's mom has been sweet enough to help me with the details of the projects. Here is what we got done the other night.
This is a car seat canopy made with this really cute fabric that I found.

If I don't end up using it as a car seat canopy, it will make a good little blanket for the baby to crawl around on, and I can use the little velcro button straps to connect toys on.
I saw this really cute crayon roll sewing project and thought it would be great for William at church. It ended up being a little more time consuming than I thought it would, but I think the next time we do it it should go faster...now that we know what we are doing.


I have to say I love how this turned out. I especially love the cute buttons I found.
Next on the list is some baby burp cloths and another crayon roll. I kind of went crazy with blankets with William, so I guess we will hold off on those...if I can resist.
No comments:
Post a Comment