We took William to this cool place called "Pretend City", and though I thought it would be bigger, and felt it was a little crowded, William had a lot of fun. Pretend City had a pretend grocery store, beach, police station, fire station, farm, and gas station. William said his favorite things were the pretend beach and the cars. Which he spent most of his time doing. We were really proud of the way William interacted with the other kids, and was not nearly as fearful as he has been in the past. It was a fun thing to do for a couple of hours, but I was sure glad Mark came with us since I spent most of the time sitting due to my newly acquired pregnancy hip pain.

Here is William digging up some lettuce at the pretend garden. He had fun picking apples, oranges and lemons of the pretend trees too!

Giving Daddy a ride!

William spent most of the time in this car, being mobbed by other children who wanted a turn.
Just in case anyone was wondering, Super Why William is still in full swing!

No comments:
Post a Comment