October 2, 2010

This Week In Review- Part 1

I made an effort this week to take my camera with us a little more. Here is part 1 of our week in review, done in pictures.

It was HOT these last couple of weeks. Like 107 degrees hot.
We spent a lot of time trying to cool off.

We spent quite a bit of time outside in the mornings while the weather was nice.

These ones are for you Nana and Papa. Look how pretty the view was from the back yard!
That was until it rained.

We had just come in from outside for lunch, and William was looking outside and said, "Look Mommy, it's raining!". I thought, oh how cute, he is pretending again. Then I looked outside and there it was...rain.
We spent a lot of time in baths staying cool. William's favorite was when I put some water in the bath tub in Nana and Papa's bathroom and put the kids in their swimsuits for a pretend swimming pool. The kids loved it!

Elliott met Dorothy our fish this week, and was fascinated. He kept bopping her tank and tried to get her out. Dorothy took it well.

No comments: