This was Peter's first trip to the Irvine Park Railroad Pumpkin Patch and he loved it!
I was going to take just Peter while the other boys were in school, because I thought that the bigger boys had outgrown the pumpkin patch-I was wrong. They were running around and having a blast as much as Peter. I think it helps to have a little one around to remind them how fun things can be.
This year they decided to try the non-spooky Haunted House. The witches were a little scary, but Peter was glad to have his brothers there to protect him.
Elliott's favorite part was riding the John Deere tractors. Peter was lucky to have such a good driver to take him around and around.
Peter loves horse, so his favorite part of course was riding a real pony for the first time. His pony's name was "Betsy" and he is still talking about her.
She was a very good, sweet and gently pony, and Elliott even helped us lead her around the ring a couple of times.
Elliott with his chosen pumpkin.
Our last stop was the train to take us around the park. It was nice to sit down for a while and the kids always love the spooky tunnel at the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment