May 17, 2009

Cuteness

Some recent cute pictures of William.

I pulled this out of the back of my car. Note the necklace. William's s school has security set into place where you have to wear your ID card to enter the school or pick up your kid. William insists on wearing my necklace while he is at school. He gives my picture a kiss while I am gone if he is sad. I usually bring him a piece of chocolate as a treat when he is done with school. It was a particularly warm day, and a particularly soft piece of chocolate.

This is William with the yummy Edible Arrangement that Mark got me for Mother's Day. Before I could even open it William started pulling of the pieces of fruit. I love this picture because it shows the way that he was eying it from the beginning.

William was helping me reorganize his craft closet when he found the stamps. William has also started doing this with his arms and showing off his muscles. The other day I said "Wow! Look at those muscles!" And William said "No Mommy, those are my elbows." My mistake.

No comments: