Can a 2-year-old have an addiction? Because if so, I think William is addicted to keys. If he sees keys his little face lights up and he immediately wants to play with them. If someone comes over, his first words are, "Can I have your keys?". This obsession used to be reserved just for cameras, but I guess keys are more accessible, and since they are related to cars (another favorite) they become even more desired. My favorite moments with his key obsession lately have been when Mark's BBQ came in the mail last week and William thought the cardboard that they came in looked like a car, and started pretending to drive it with some keys.

William playing in my car after school today. I know it is a little blurry, but you can see how excited he gets.We have also been trying to teach William to ride his tricycle, but he doesn't want to ride it unless he finds some keys to stick in the handle bars. If for some reason the keys fall out, he has has to immediately stop, get off, and put them back in the handle bars before we can try again.
William has also started saying the funniest things. For about a week now he has kept saying "What, I can't hear you. I have water in my ears." My first thought was "Uh oh! Another ear infection". So I kept checking him for a fever, and asking him if his ears had ouchies. But nothing. Finally, the other day I was in the shower (which is when William gets to watch a little bit of a DVD so he doesn't break down in tears everytime I try to bathe) and I heard Tiger, from his Kipper DVD say "What Kipper, I can't hear you. I have water in my ears!". Ugh!
The other two that he loves to say now, that also come from his morning DVD's, and make him crack up like he is the funniest guy in the world are "I like seaweed." and "Pine cones". I will ask William "What kind of sandwich do you want? " His answer, "Pine Cone". Ali, "What book do you want to read?" William, "Pine Cone".
William eating a cupcake at his school party today. Cupcakes are his favorite treat right now, and we got to have his favorite kind at the party, white cupcake with white frosting. He even went back for a second one, and tried to take off with a whole box to take home. I love when he is excited about food even if it is cupcakes!
William's favorite friend at school, Ally. Isn't she cute!

Just a cute picture of William napping the other day. I love sleeping pictures, they just look so sweet!
William's favorite friend at school, Ally. Isn't she cute!
Just a cute picture of William napping the other day. I love sleeping pictures, they just look so sweet!

No comments:
Post a Comment