September 14, 2010

Preschool and Check-Ups

William started preschool again today! He has 2 new teachers, Johanna and Susie. He did a great job today, and I think he looks forward to going back on Thursday. Here is a picture of our cute guy all ready for the day!

And at school:
He also started swim lessons again today. After running around the house instead of taking his nap, he wasn't in the best shape to start his swim lesson, but he hung in there. I was very proud of him for choosing to go play in the play area before swim lessons with the other kids. He has never wanted to do that before, and actually asked me if he could today! It just shows how much more comfortable he is in the water, and with other kids.

Here he is before swim lessons:

And during.

I love this picture. It shows him in full negotiation mode. "No, no. I don't want to do that."

While William was in school I took Elliott to the doctor for his 6 month check-up. He was a trooper, even after no naps and 4 shots. The doctor thinks that his rash on his face is from all of his drooling, but still no teeth. Which is good. I don't think I am ready for that yet. His stats for the day are:
16 pounds 9 ounces which puts him in the 25th percentile
28 inches which is the 89th percentile (he is a tall guy!)
and his head is in the healthy 27th percentile

He even surprised us by sitting up well by himself today.
All in all, a better day than I expected!

No comments: