Today I am grateful for a dear husband who works so hard for our family, and still helps make every dish for Thanksgiving (except the green bean casserole, which he had no interest in...it had mushrooms). For 2 little boys who are healthy and happy...most of the time. For the way that Elliott says "La, La" to mean "I love you", and how much that melts my heart. For what a happy strong boy he is. I am grateful for William, and how he is learning to make new friends at school. And for a family that loves and supports me in all that I do. I am especially grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ, which gives meaning and purpose to all that I am grateful for.
Here are a couple of pictures that we managed to get before tears and timeouts. The boys has such a great time with their cousins, and we were so glad to spend some time on Thanksgiving with such great family.
What cute kids!
This was moments before William decided to pull Elliott by the shirt resulting in Elliott's face slamming into the wooden play stand, and William in time-out.
But, everyone survived and we will live to see another day. Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment