Today was William's birthday party at school. He requested white cupcakes with green frosting. Then we read "The Littlest Dinosaur's Big Adventure" to his class.
William's teacher, Ms. Shiela, made a story on her iPad with William's name in it about a snowman. He loved it! I love Elliott's cheesy smile in this picture. Every time I get the camera out he looks and says "cheese" until I take a picture.
Then his friends took turns giving William their birthday wishes for him. Most of them included wishing that he would get some sort of dinosaur, but one little boy wished that he would get a fuzzy little bunny.
Then his friends would drop their birthday wishes on him.
Then William handed out the little party favors we brought for his class, and Elliott (who thinks he is just one of the kids in William's class) sat with Ms. Shiela.
Lots of fun...only one more to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment