December 23, 2012

Lots of Visits Nights Three, Four and Five

Nights three, four, and five were about visits to announce that baby Jesus would be born.  Our house was also visited by the sick bug, so nights four and five were combined for us.
 First, Mary was visited by the angel Gabriel. 
 The angel, played beautifully by William, and Mary, by Elliott.
 Then, Mary visits Elizabeth to tell her the good news, 
 and then an angel visits Joseph while he is sleeping.  I love how Elliott tucked Joseph in under his special blanket.
I do have to share this picture of William with his gifts for this night.  He got a little lego set, and a "pocket volcano".  Oh my goodness, I had no idea how much he has loved that volcano and how excited he was to open it.  He has carried it around with him ever since, and has asked frequently every day if he could put the vinegar and baking soda in it to make it erupt.  

No comments: