
Today we talked about the prophecies of Jesus' birth. In particular, we talked about Samuel the Lamanite, and how he prophesied to the Nephites about Jesus being born. Daddy was Samuel, and William was a wicked Nephite.
William had a lot of fun trying to shoot arrows at Daddy. Just like in the story, not one arrow hit Samuel.
Then we opened presents and read the cards from Daddy.
Elliott got a new Usborne book, "Messy Baby". He loves these books, and especially loves sucking on the baby.
William also got a new Usborne book "Big Book of Things to Spot". Unfortunately, William was not so excited. He said "I don't like it when Elliott and I get books. Books are no fun. I wanted chocolate." He warmed up nicely once he actually opened the book, and decided it was quite fun after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment