December 25, 2010

On the twelfth day of Christmas...

Santa came!!! It was so much fun watching the kids open their presents and stockings from Santa. William opened "Waverly the Raindrop" a darling little raindrop doll and backpack and book. He is in love with Waverly and has taken him with him everywhere.
Elliott got a ball tracker. It has been fun to play with and he was fascinated with it.
They both got lots of fun gifts in their stockings too.
After we were done opening presents we all watched a Madeline dvd that Ahma brought. William has been into reading Madeline books lately. He thought the dvd was a little bit scary, but he made it through.

Then we spent a lovely evening with family.

What a wonderful Christmas. I am especially grateful that my family is happy, and healthy. That is all I wanted for Christmas.

I hope everyone had a beautiful day!

No comments: